Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 61

Today was absolutely beautiful!  After a cold winter, it was a gift.  Tomorrow our weather turns bitterly cold again! :(

Here are some iPhone photos that I took today. I did take my camera to Jackson's soccer game, but we stayed outdoors so long tonight that I've not downloaded the photos yet. 

Jackson's team won their game this afternoon. I was so proud of them!



Emma was soaking up the sun on the way to the grocery store!

Then she pulled her tooth in Lowes Foods while we were grocery shopping this afternoon!  We had barely made it out of the produce section!

After we put away the groceries, we finally hung the tree swing that has been in our basement garage since last summer!  It is a big hit already!

And...I couldn't not post a picture of Brendan!  This is all I managed to snap of my tween though.  I hate that I don't have as many photos of him lately!

Today was a good day!

1 comment:

  1. What a great recap of your day!! Love this warm weather..too bad it doesn't last!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs