Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 132

 Crazy Crazy Surprise on Mother's Day...

d800

After wanting a full frame camera for a couple of years now, JC surprised me with this!  I seriously cried like a baby!!!

Here is one of the first shots I took with it today:
jump

It's not the best photo.  I have a lot of practicing to do.  The exposure meter is completely opposite from my D90 so changing my ISO, shutter speed and aperture are all "backwards" to me right now.  With that being said, I can see a huge difference in my SOOC photos.  It is amazing.

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! Totally jealous! You know you can change the exposure meter, I moved mine so that the minus is on the left and the plus is on the right. Just look it up in your manual. It made all the difference since I think of it as a number line in my head!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new camera! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics are always, always terrific! Cannot get over how skinny Jackson is in the picture!!!!!!!!!! WOW! I guess he has hit his growth spurt. Amazing the detail the camera shows....
    TNC

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWEET!!! ... Sweet husband and SWEET, SWEET camera!!!! *so jealous!* :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new camera, I received my D800 for Christmas and LOVE it, I too moved up from a D90.. LOL the exposure meter took me by suprise also.

    Also wanted to say how much I love the fact that you put your settings on most of your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs