Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 38

It is pouring down rain and 40 degrees outside.

That about sums up the kind of week I have had.

A little depressing and a lot uninspiring.

I've not Instagrammed one photo.  I have not yet participated in this month's theme for my photography class.  Blah Blah Blah!

I'm not complaining one bit; I just haven't really felt like using my camera this week.

When everyone I got home, I threw out this question...

"Who wants to let me take their photo?"

Emma quickly volunteered so I jumped on the opportunity.

This was taken at about 4:45pm...very poor natural light.


emma feb 7
ISO 1250  f/2.2  SS 1/100

2 comments:

  1. I have 3 articles to write, and about 100 pages to read for my photography class. Just not feeling it either! But look at that face!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, this girl is getting too big too fast. Great job, CSC !!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs