Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 77 / 365

pot
Brendan had a baseball game tonight, and I forgot my camera! He was going to be my subject for today. So...I just went out and took a photo of one of my pots out front. I always take my MIL's advice and plant a thriller (Spikes Dracena), some filler (Dusty Miller and a Lantana...I've already forgotten the other two) and a spiller (Verbena). Since my front porch gets sun all day, I have to plant accordingly. These pots will be fried by July anyway though, and I'll start over!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good formula to me! Your MIL is a wise lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll have to post another picture when it fills out, DIL ! i can't take credit for the "thriller, filler, spiller" formular. it was from a terrific article in Fine Gardening magazine several years ago. hope to see you guys soon. the dreaded MIL

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, DIL, the change makes commenting way easier. thanks !!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs