Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Heart Faces - Week 11 (Day 43 / 365)



This week on I Heart Faces, the photo contest theme is NO FLASH.



Kids' Entry
Today was a relatively sunny day outside. The doom and gloom of the rain clouds are on the horizon, however. I took Jackson outside and explained that I needed to take a photo of his face without the flash. He was moderately cooperative today! That's all a mom of 2 boys can hope for...since the contest requirements consist of taking a photo with no flash, this is straight out of my camera. I did not crop or use other photo software to modify. Hope you like this photo of my Jackie!

20090325-DSC_0261



If you are not familiar with this photo blog, I Heart Faces, please check this site out. It is really awesome!

9 comments:

  1. Super fun picture!! And what a handsome young man...

    God bless-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never say never!! I love this shot of your handsome boy:)

    Good luck!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think it is great!! I love the angle. You never know what the judges are looking for. Sometimes I scroll through he entires and I think...Oh that one will definitely win...and it is not even in the top 10. Yours is very good:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice picture of a handsome young man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shot! What a cool angle, and such crisp pretty lines :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I need to check out the I heart Faces site! I've seen tons of people enter, but I haven't looked at the site :) I love this pic! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs